Passing through an archway into the courtyard of Shana Court, Shana Cottage was originally a stables for the customs house.
Cosy and welcoming, this stone walled cottage is the ideal setting for a relaxing holiday. The pine cladded interior is full of character with exposed beams and rustic walls that form large deep sills in every room. Fully central heated.
For Bookings and further info: Please Click Here
- Sleeps 4: one double and one twin bedded room (cot available).
- Large open-plan comfy sitting room/diner with log burner, books & Freesat television.
- Well-equipped galley kitchen including; gas cooker, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, microwave, coffee machine.
- Central heating to be paid as used.
- Gas for cooking free.
- Electricity to be paid as used.
- Shared use of Shana Court’s large lawn with tables and benches.
- Off street parking in courtyard.
- Bathroom & toilet, bath with shower.
- Duvets, linen and towels provided.
- Dogs welcome by arrangement.
Two apartments sleeping 6 and 8 are available across the courtyard in Shana Court.