Passing through an archway into the courtyard of Shana Court, Shana Cottage was originally a stables for the customs house.
Cosy and welcoming, this stone walled cottage is the ideal setting for a relaxing holiday. The pine cladded interior is full of character with exposed beams and rustic walls that form large deep sills in every room.
For Bookings and further info: Please Click Here
- Sleeps 4: one double and one twin bedded room (cot available).
- Large open-plan comfy sitting room/diner with solid fuel stove (with back boiler), books, television and DVD player.
- Well-equipped galley kitchen including; gas cooker, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, microwave, coffee machine.
- Gas for cooking free.
- Electricity to be paid as used.
- Shared use of Shana Court’s large lawn with tables and benches.
- Off street parking in courtyard.
- Bathroom & toilet, bath with shower.
- Night storage heaters plus electric heaters.
- Duvets, linen and towels provided.
- Dogs welcome by arrangement.
Two apartments sleeping 6 and 8 are available across the courtyard in Shana Court.