Shana Court is a spacious and elegant Georgian house situated in the heart of the charming seaside village of Castletownshend. Originally built as a Customs House in 1745, it retains many of its original features and is still owned by decendants of the Townshend family.
It is now divided into two large comfortable apartments sleeping 8 and 6 which are available to be let either separately or together.
For Bookings and further info: Please Click Here
- House fronts a large walled garden with off-street parking.
- Duvets, linen and towels provided.
- Centrally heated (oil).
- Gas for cooking free.
- Oil and electricity to be paid as used.
- Free wireless broadband.
- Large lawn with tables & benches.
- (Other areas of the garden are wild).
Cuin Brin (upstairs apartment)
- Sleeps 8: four large double bedrooms (double and single beds available).
- Two bathrooms, one with shower.
- Large comfortable drawing room with open fire, television, books and DVD player.
- Large well-equipped kitchen/diner including; gas cooker, oven, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, coffee machine, iron and ironing board.
- Basic kitchen stock provided; coffee, tea, sugar, salt, etc.
- Cot available.
Garden Flat (downstairs apartment)
- Sleeps 6: three double bedrooms (one very large).
- Large homely sitting room with open fire, television, books and DVD player.
- French doors leading to stone steps up to lawn.
- Well-equipped kitchen/diner including; dishwasher, gas cooker, oven, microwave, coffee machine.
- Ground floor shower room with toilet, and first floor bathroom.
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board and large butler sink.
- Dogs welcome by arrangement.
A converted stable – Shana Cottage (sleeps 4) is also available across the courtyard.